- You acknowledge that You are providing Your Personal Information out of Your free will.
- You have the option not to provide us the Personal Information sought to be collected. You will also have an option to withdraw Your consent at any point, provided such withdrawal of consent is intimated to us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org If You do not provide us Your Personal Information or if You withdraw the consent at any point in time, We shall have the option not to fulfil purposes for which the said Personal Information was sought and we may restrict You from using the Website.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED FROM YOU?
- The kinds of information that we collect about you include Personal Information and Non-Personal Information. Personal Information and Non-Personal Information are collectively referred to as “Information”.
- Birth date
- Email address
- Login ID and password
- We may also seek permissions to use camera, microphone, and phonebook / contact data at points where required.
- We may also collect information other than Personal Information from you through the Website when you visit and /or use the Website. Such information may be stored in server logs. Such Non-Personal Information would not assist us to identify you personally. Such Non-Personal Information may include
- Your usage details such as time, frequency, duration and pattern of use, features used and the amount of storage used
- Master and transaction data and other data stored in Your user account
- Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, referring URL, files accessed, errors generated, time zone, operating system and other visitor details collected in Our log files
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
The methods by which we collect Your Information include but are not limited to the following:
- When You register on Our Website
- When You create a profile on Our Website or as part of Services
- When You provide Your Information to us
- When You use the features on Our Website and/or when You use Services
- When You access Website or Services
HOW THE INFORMATION COLLECTED IS USED?
We collect Your Information for various purposes, including the following:
- In order to enable you to use the Website and utilize the Services. For instance, you may provide your health related information on the Website in order to consult privately with an HCP, or you may provide your financial information in order to process a payment which you need to make on the Website.
- To respond to Your inquiries
- To provide You with information about products and services available on the Website
- To personalize Your experience on the Website
- To help You address Your problems incurred on the Website including addressing any technical problems
- For proper administering of the Website
- To conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the Website)
- To improve the services, content and advertising on the Website
- To protect the integrity of the Website; and
- To respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law.
- To conduct analytical studies on various aspects including user behaviour, user preferences etc.
- To make disclosures as may be required under applicable law. (above uses collectively referred to as “Purpose(s)”)
HOW INFORMATION MAY BE SHARED AND TRANSFERRED?
- You acknowledge that some countries where we may transfer Your Information may not have data protection laws which are as stringent as the laws of your own country.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
- While we will endeavour to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you and prevent unauthorized access, you acknowledge that the internet is not 100% secure and that we cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of Your Personal Information. We Mettle Tech will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information caused by us in relation to Your Personal Information.
The Websites may contain links to other third party sites. The third party sites are not under the control of Mettle Tech. Please note that Mettle Tech is not responsible for the privacy practices of such third party sites. Mettle Tech encourages you to be aware when you leave the Websites and to read the privacy policies of each and every third party site that collects personal information. If you decide to access any of the third-party sites linked to the Websites, You do this entirely at your own risk. Any links to any partner of the Websites is the responsibility of the linking party, and Mettle Tech shall not be responsible for notification of any change in name or location of any information on the Websites.
CORRECTING INACCURACIES OR UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
If Your Personal Information changes, or if You need to update or correct Your Personal Information or have any grievance with respect to the processing or use of Your Personal Information, for any reason, You may send updates and corrections to us at email@example.com and We will take all reasonable efforts to incorporate the changes within a reasonable period of time. If Your Personal Information is stored as part of your profile on the Website, You can update your profile on the profile pages of the Websites.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS